Join our team as the Director Of First Impressions in Idaho Falls.
The director of first impressions at Outback Landscape is the initial contact for our clients. They are responsible for answering all calls and organizing the workflow in the office. They must be personable, polite, and empathetic to everyone.
- Answer inbound calls.
- Schedule appointments for sales, design, and maintenance teams.
- Help with basic questions, scheduling, billing, etc.
- Client follow up after job completion.
- Keep the office clean.
- Keep the office organized.
- Greet walk-ins or clients coming in for an appointment.
- Must be available 8am-5pm - Monday - Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to learn new software programs.
- Must have a positive attitude.